Can a person have multiple IP addresses that differ by only the last few digits?

I have received multiple emails from two different senders. From looking at the headers, all the emails have slightly different IP addresses - usually only the last two digits of the address vary. The geolocation shows some of them to originate from the same spot but not all of them; the locations are all in... show more I have received multiple emails from two different senders. From looking at the headers, all the emails have slightly different IP addresses - usually only the last two digits of the address vary. The geolocation shows some of them to originate from the same spot but not all of them; the locations are all in various locations in Asia, though I know for a fact that this is not where the senders actually are. Does this mean the senders are using proxies of some sort and can it be concluded from the similarities of the addresses that the two senders are actually the same person?
Thanks in advance
0