I purchased a car from a large dealer two weeks ago and I have received letters today saying I am declined for a loan. What happens next?

My trade in was paid off by the dealer within days of the purchase and that vehicle has since been sold to someone. I am receiving multiple letters saying I am declined from lenders, hence my vehicle is not financed and a payment is due within 3 weeks based upon the contract I signed when I purchased the vehicle.... show more My trade in was paid off by the dealer within days of the purchase and that vehicle has since been sold to someone. I am receiving multiple letters saying I am declined from lenders, hence my vehicle is not financed and a payment is due within 3 weeks based upon the contract I signed when I purchased the vehicle. What happens next? What if the dealer can’t find me approval? I am in Florida if that helps.