Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

Isn't it true that if it weren't for penises, men would just be gay because bromance is better than romance?

A lot of straight men told me that they would be gay if they didn't have such a high sex drive towards women

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your "lot of straight men" argument holds no water.

First off, we simply don't believe you. We don't believe that men told you this seriously.

Secondly, even if this was true, you are clearly suffering from extreme confirmation bias (you only hear what you want to hear and ignore other data).

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Dueces , queer.

• John
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I'm not sure what you mean by 'gay' without cock? You can't be gay without cock.

Gay is the definition of men attracted to men for cock. Gay males want it up the butt they want to suck each other off.

That is why they are 'gay'.

They are perverts.

• 7 months ago

funny question, and your probably right

• 7 months agoReport

Homo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

You seen to be at that age where you feel it is funny to ask a lot of questions about being gay, penis's....things like that. Don't worry, adults ae understanding. You will outgrow this phase of your young life.

• 7 months ago

Well, duh! A lot of gays would be heterosexual if they didn't have such a high sex drive towards men.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Um, yeah, minus heterosexuality all people would be gay. Give yourself the Nobel Prize for Medicine now that you've figured that out.

• bubby
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

No it is not true but in the meantime toss a three sided coin in the air and see which side it lands on and you will get the same answer I did,No

• 7 months ago

Im sure it would be a lot less complicated then keeping a woman happy. Case and point-ask a girl where she want to eat? I don't care, lets go here, I don't want that, how bout such n such? nooo I don't want that ether. Ask a guy- wanna get something to eat? sure, where you wanna go. steak sounds good, OK

• 7 months ago

Being physically attracted to women (and only women) is kind of the entire definition of a straight guy. Nothing else really counts.

Women are extremely lucky they have all those amazing lady parts, because if they didn't we would never put up with them. Women have what men want, not the other way around.

True, there are never any strong feminists around when a) a refrigerator needs to be moved up a flight of stairs, b) a spider needs to be killed or c) a jar just won't open. But don't fool yourself into thinking they need us for anything more than that. Except for a few sperm donors and auto mechanics, women would barely notice if men went extinct forever.

If I didn't have such a high sex drive, of course I'd be gay. It would be easier. No violent mood swings, no games of Guess Why I'm Upset, no waiting for an hour while my lover picks out shoes, I'd have space that is actually mine in the bathroom... it would be great. But because there is always a catch, there's a catch.

In this case, the catch is... no vagina. Ever. And nope, that price is just too high.

• ...Show all comments
    • Andrea
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Obi - I think you'd be surprised how many women would notice if men went extinct. I, for one, would be miserable without the companionship and intimacy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.