Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

Why does Jeremy Corbyn hate Jews?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because he's a very racial person...and a coward...

• 5 months ago

Some of those he calls " friends" are blatantly antisemitic....

He might not personally hate Jews but many who he calls his " friends" clearly do, starting with Hamas and now forming a lengthening list.

• 5 months ago

It is the same old song that the Jew haters have bee singing for centuries. 'The Jews control the media', 'The Jews are only interested in money', 'There is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy. This time they are using Israel as their excuse.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It would be hard for him to support the Palestinians and the Israelis at the same time. He doesn't agree with Israel stealing land from the Palestinians and putting such pressure on them no more than I do and I am not a Corbyn supporter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Perhaps he knows what I know.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He doesn't. But the likes of you would rather smear than actually address issues and policies.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Anti Zionism is not antisemitism..

Israel cunningly uses anti-semitism card to steal more lands, construct illegal settlements and expel and persecute palestinians.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because the Israeli government has been liaising with Corbyns enemies within the party to run a fake antisemitism propaganda campaign to discredit Corbyn and his supporters because they refuse to support the murder and torture of Palestinians and theft of their property

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It is often argued that Fagin was based on a specific Jewish criminal of the era, Ikey Solomon. Dickens, paraphrased said: "I have no feeling towards the Jews but a friendly one." Doublethink more likely.

• 5 months ago

Because they are shifty

• 5 months ago

Don't be silly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.