Is being gay a choice?

so take this argument for example: being gay is not a choice. if i as a heterosexual man choose to have sex with a man or 100 other men that does not make me gay. what makes me gay is if i'm attracted to other men. the response might be: if you choose to have sex with one man then you are gay. the... show more so take this argument for example:

being gay is not a choice. if i as a heterosexual man choose to have sex with a man or 100 other men that does not make me gay. what makes me gay is if i'm attracted to other men.

the response might be:

if you choose to have sex with one man then you are gay.

the rebuttal to that is:

well what happens if a gay man chooses to have sex with a woman or many women. does that make him straight?

further:

if you say it does make him straight - what happens if you never have had sex? then are you asexual and not hetero or ****.

so therefore my conclusion is that being gay is not a choice. you can choose whoever and whatever actions, but the orientation predisposition preference is innate and not of your own call but how nature it. nature doesn't have to create us any set way. and ideal to one person may not be ideal to another.