Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 months ago

How important is the rainforest in limiting global warming?

It isn't. The carbon dioxide that the trees absorb is just rereleased when they die.

• And if you see my post deleted again, then that's because CR's paid troll co-workers deleted But don't worry coz I will post it again. I don't even get paid and I can beat the paid trolls. They are weak They are weaklings It's no surprise they deleted answers because they are too weak to debate

All trees are important, sadly the rain forest is disappearing at an alarming rate. ;-(

``So my answer was deleted by paid trolls. So I am reposting again.

Too bad, paid trolls; you can't beat me.

If anyone is thinking about answering this, then don't waste your time. It's another softball question from another paid troll. He'll give best answer to a global warmist (However, I wouldn't be surprised if I got best answer coz they play games!).

And...

`Paid trolls work for the https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/.They do this on other sites. I am not speculating. I know this for a fact.

They move ANY/ALL question opposed to their "global warming" beliefs. They patrol Yahoo Global around the clock.

Don't believe it? Try it. Compose your own question against "global warming." A paid troll will move it instantly to category Abuse & Spam. You can't move it back because these trolls patrol Yahoo 24-7.

I am not speculating. I've done this.

Try my experiment. What do you have to lose?

• ChemFlunky

Also, you sound almost--maybe not quite, but almost--as crazy as MrBread.

Very important, the government is in control over the global warming issue.

They allow it to keep the Outer space aliens from invading and enslaving humanity.

The aliens weak spot is warm temperatures. They can barely come out on the surface in mid day. They have to be in dark, very cold regions to survive. Their ideal survival is in ice caves in the Antarctic, or in the ocean, or in caves way underground where it is both dark and cold.

When they abduct people they typically come at night and they can hardly come on the surface and tolerate the earths warm temperatures. This is even worse when the government is letting global warming happen to keep them from successfully cooling the planet and this invading and enslaving humanity.

The rain is happening on the other side of the world.

• JimZ

Climate Realist is right. It isn't important in the grand scheme of things regarding CO2 concentrations. They aren't the lungs of the world. That is just fake science.

It is often suggested we need to protect them or it will increase global warming. In fact what has happened is much of the worlds rain forests because they have been cut down to grow crops for bio fuels.

• Wacky Walrus5 months agoReport

Now, go beat your beat and cry some more. Call ur boss and have that clown hire me. Because clearly you are not getting the job done

Very important because the rain forest makes oxygen.

They're very important. Plants and trees are carbon sinks. They absorb the CO2 emitted by respiration, decomposition, and of course, fuel combustion. Rainforests are a large part of the world's flora. Deforestation means that not only are there fewer trees to absorb the CO2, but the carbon that they have absorbed over the years gets released as well. There are other reasons why deforestation is bad, but I'll limit my answer to the scope of global warming.

• Mike

They are cutting them down to put up Windmills and solar panels

• Does opening your oven while its on contribute to gloobal warming?