Is an after-party clean-up business a good idea? Is there a market for it in an area that isn t necessarily a party city?

I m thinking more like cleaning up after birthdays, house parties, Christmas and New Year s parties at home, even patio BBQs. I wouldn t mind going to other places that don t have already have a clean-up staff.

No but theres likely a market for cleaning up bodily fluids

• these are two companies, they have a complete model of the cleaning business, how it works, how to find customer, expenses, profits etc

https://bit.ly/32u4Afl

http://bit.ly/2YTaMv3

they also provide complete detail on detergant business too :)

Source(s): A friend who is in this business :)
  • denise

I think there would be a market for it, though it may not be a regular thing, the jobs could be few and far between.

No. But there are people who hire cleaners for everyday messes. Occasionally this might include a party. But overall it is just general cleaning, a maid essentially.

• Erik

I would say no. Either the people themselves will clean it up, or if it was catered, they will take care of it.

I think there is more of a market for servers and similar people for these kinds of events. That way the host doesn't have to spend their time monitoring if there is enough food/drinks/napkins etc and serve the dessert (cake, ice cream, etc)

- Like if the family buys their own food at Sam's Club / Costco or they have prepared food/party platters delivered.

- And if the event is away from the person's house, clean up can be provided for an additional fee.

I was at an event earlier this year and the people had a company that did this. I thought it was a FANTASTIC idea. Here is their website, so you can check it out: http://www.sparehandsoc.com/

Probably not a viable idea. Most people who host parties clean up after themselves. Birthday parties are easy to clean up so no one is going to hire someone to come in. Most people who host barbecues place large trash receptacles around the yard so clean up is minimal (and most people own dishwashers). About the only places you might find business would be venues that rent out, but most of them either require clean up or have their own staff. If you want todo anything like this, you are looking at a more formal service like ongoing house or office cleaning (for which you will need at least a msll investment in vacuums, cleaning materials, etc.).

• ?

There's plenty of cleaning services out there, I cant see there being sufficient demand to support a specifically after party cleaning service.

Don't quit your day job. Unlikely to find much of a market.

I m thinking more like cleaning up after birthdays