Thoughts on a 25 year old with no car?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Its their business.Some people simply don't want to drive.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Theres no need for a car in a city, so it’s dependent on where you live.

• 5 months ago

Some people don’t drive so it’s nothing to be surprised about

• bubba
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

My partner is 29 with no car or licence , i thnk she is sexy

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

MILLIONS of people all around the world do not own cars. Car ownership is absolutely NOT necessary to fulfil your life. If you don't NEED a car, then why bother with the hassle and expense?

• 5 months ago

a lot of people don't drive or have cars especially in the bigger cities, I actually admire them to some degree realizing they can make it without a car

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There can be several reasons why someone chooses to not have a vehicle. It can be for financial reasons. It can be for health reasons. Or it can be for geographical reasons like a friend of mine for example. He lives in an urban area with good public transit options. His work is on a bus route which stops steps away from his condo building. So he takes a 15 minute bus ride to his work and back. For shopping, everything he needs for everyday living is at most a few blocks away so he can simply walk to the stores for groceries, clothing, toiletries, etc. Whenever transit is not a viable option, he'll just use a taxi or Uber ride instead. He has likely saved $1000's over the years by choosing not to own a vehicle.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Commonplace .

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I mean what ever floats your boat

• 5 months ago

Bus or walk biike or ship

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.