Jerome
Lv 6
Jerome asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 5 months ago

Y does it seem like alot of historical findings now appearing on the web to suggest the earliest humans are found elsewhere besides Africa?

Story after story of these new discoveries. And of Palestinians artifacts found suggesting they travelled somehow to Palestine.

And most of these experts are from eastern Europe, Israel, ME/N Africa...........

Why are these lies permitted to be presented as fact because some team of experts have a long list of degrees and money driven?

They are never challenged by international or American historians? Have these type of "experts" lost credibility before its printed to the American public?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Afrocentrism is the believe that everything revolves around Africa. . . a view shared by many people who are derived from Africa. Any theory that challenges their view is met with stern objection (though not an objection founded in science).

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

And its antisemitic to honestly question these teachings and discoveries?

• 5 months ago

Humanity started in the middle east, as everything Jews came before Christians and Muslims to the land, but they were Arab Jews, Sémites like all Middle easterns, now new invaders from abroad are appropriating Palestine, it will return back to the right hands, soon.

Simple minded : you said the asker is Anonymous no he is not, at least he mentioned a name not simple simon ! lol

• 5 months ago

Abdul,

Those archeologists are anonymous same as you...

• 5 months ago

You are misinderstanding the complex science and history involved in uncovering the origins of humans.

The earliest humans were ape-like bipedal creatures. They evolved away from similar non-bipedal ape-like creatures; ones which would serve as the ancestors for modern day primates such as apes. These earliest humans, such as homo erectus ("erectus" coming from Latin and referring to standing upright), came from Africa. There is no question about it, judging by skeletal evidence excavated. These earliest humans lived hundreds of thousands to millions of years ago.

There were many other species of early human that lived before modern day homo sapiens evolved into existence. In fact, just like there are many different species of canine and of monkey, there were also many different species of human throughout the world, such as Neanderthals, but also less known ones such as dwarf sized humans who lived in prehistoric times on islands in or around the Pacific Ocean.

Early human skeletons found in places such as Israel, Georgia, Europe etc. simply are those of humans that came long after the very first hominids evolved in Africa, but long enough before us homo sapiens to be considered "early humans" too.

How did they get there? Easy: hundreds of thousands of years of slow evolution and migration. Now we have the humans of today, but we will almost certainly evolve into something else in the far future.

• Skyline
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

He would also need to find skeletal evidence of this "ancestor" evolving and migrating over time towards Africa like he claims.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes, I see!!!! Like me! Archeeological!

Exammble:

I go in this bathroum in the house of mine and use nail with twister ( to open the holes on walles with the electrik twister) and open very - very nice and very - very small holes and when friend of wife (not male, wemeens only) jusmp in the bathroum to ourinate, I watch!!!

So, we are Jewish and we invent everythings!!! Halo!

• 5 months ago

We all came from Greece And Bulgaria from Balkans

The out of Africa Theory is a lie made by Zionists

Black people are not the founders of mankind sorry

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/eur...

• Skyline
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

This ridiculous answer and the comments under are psychotic ramblings.

• 5 months ago

Well archaeology never ends, so people keep discovering new things. So if people are finding older skeletons in a different area other than Africa, that alone will bring up new theories.

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

And this pattern illuminates the lies and historical method of deception by cultism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.