Update:

Just wondering.

91 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

OH, HOW I WISH

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• 5 months ago

The fascist GOP has control of the Supreme Court and we have a dictator wannabe/admirer for POTUS. Likely a major reason the suicide rate here is so high now. America’s a fascist/police state/corporate-run, terminally ill nation now. Prognosis isn’t looking too good

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

The suicide rate is so high because you're all mentally ill

• Nick
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Absolutely not. They are becoming a united party especially after more and more Republicans leave as a result of Trump. Democrats will rule the world forever and I love it!

• Al
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Speaking as a former Democrat, yes, they let their hate for Trump become a cancer to the democratic party, they are imploding by not coming up with real solutions to solve problems rather than just targeting Trump for being Trump, Love him or Hate him, the guy has done far better than I gave him credit for despite all the false narratives being used against him, it makes me wonder how much good he could have really done without the Left holding him back from helping Americans who were in need.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Its an @$$ clown show that's $hitting itself to death.

• 5 months ago

When you think of trump having a constant parade of (In n Out ) Cabinet secretaries, you would think his administration is in trouble.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

A deflection that didn't address the question at all?

• 5 months ago

I think that we should re-name it The Black Hole Party.

• 5 months ago

Totally stay tuned for the second act

• 5 months ago

I'd wait until we get further in the process before you start jumping to conclusions.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

One day he'll jump to a conclusion, miss, and break his neck.

• 5 months ago

That’s an accurate way of putting it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.