Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Is the Democratic Party imploding?

Just wondering.

OH, HOW I WISH

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The fascist GOP has control of the Supreme Court and we have a dictator wannabe/admirer for POTUS. Likely a major reason the suicide rate here is so high now. America’s a fascist/police state/corporate-run, terminally ill nation now. Prognosis isn’t looking too good

• Joseph

The suicide rate is so high because you're all mentally ill

• Nick

Absolutely not. They are becoming a united party especially after more and more Republicans leave as a result of Trump. Democrats will rule the world forever and I love it!

• Al

Speaking as a former Democrat, yes, they let their hate for Trump become a cancer to the democratic party, they are imploding by not coming up with real solutions to solve problems rather than just targeting Trump for being Trump, Love him or Hate him, the guy has done far better than I gave him credit for despite all the false narratives being used against him, it makes me wonder how much good he could have really done without the Left holding him back from helping Americans who were in need.

• Joseph

Its an @$$ clown show that's $hitting itself to death.

When you think of trump having a constant parade of (In n Out ) Cabinet secretaries, you would think his administration is in trouble.

• Joseph

A deflection that didn't address the question at all?

I think that we should re-name it The Black Hole Party.

Totally stay tuned for the second act

I'd wait until we get further in the process before you start jumping to conclusions.

• Mark

One day he'll jump to a conclusion, miss, and break his neck.

That’s an accurate way of putting it.