Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 5 months ago

Is it bad if I my poop has red?

This happened before but I saw blood on the toilet paper and it was because I was constipated and they did tests and it was nothing but this time I saw red on my poop and I don't know if its because i'm constipated again. And my poop is pebble which I know is bad and i'm taking medication for it. But is red poop a sign of a disease? I'm kinda of stressing over it and I know its not from red food.

• Best answer

If the poo is not entirely red and there are traces of it on the poo, then it's from a hard movement. Eat some fruit, drink some water and down some fiber. Oh and Hank is a complete moron.

• 5 months agoReport

Thank you so much!

Maybe the medication for the Constipation is causing this, ask your doctor, or search up if your medication has this side affect.

i would get it checked out, it could also be frorn hernrnoroids too

That's a sign of aids

its because i'm constipated again. <<<---- Yes!!!