What should I do if I lose power while my Xbox One is installing games/updates?

The question pretty much explains it all—we’re currently in the midst of getting hit by Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Whatever It Is At This Point Barry, and I’m currently installing two updates and a game on my Xbox One. I’m not home right now (the exact area I live in hasn’t flooded yet), so I’ve asked my brother to keep me updated as to the state of our power and whether or not it goes out. In the event that it does, what should I do about/what can I expect from my Xbox insofar as any potential issues are concerned? Thanks in advance!

The problem isn't only with Your equipment.

If there is a power outage and you depend on a cable-TV provider for your online service,

Guess What?!?!?!

The cable company's line amplifiers (on poles and/or underground) will stop working,

which will cut off the signal, and any UPS you might own can't do anything about that.

Just put your xbox on a ups and go find something better to worry about. It's more like a computer than a game - you should have it on a small UPS anyway.