Soon to be ex husband posted how much he loves me on his Facebook he yells and screams at me whenever he can Is there anything I can do?

• Juan

People on Facebook are hypocrites, he's probably trying to hide his creepiness by telling everyone he is a happy man. Just block him, that's the best you can do.

• Daniel

Just Block him on Facebook and Break up with him and be done with It

• peter

block him on facebook for a start, if he is abusing you in person ask yourself, 'is this the actions of a person who loves me?'

You Just gotta leave him hun. He is just getting desperate because he knows hes going to be alone, and is probably really scared. You could sit him down and takk to him about how its not okay to post that on social media for everyone to see, how whenever you try to argue for something he just yells or dismisses you. Though, if he's anything like my father he cant take criticism or things that seem to be aimed against him. Then it's a lost cause.

Lose him, get an appreciative man