Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 5 months ago

I have problems with my gf on bed?

I love her, we've been together for a year. We loved each other since the very first moment we saw one another. I didn't force anything, I also was against it because I wanted her to feel completely sure, but she wanted too. We tried but it didn't go well, as she's really tight and I cant seem to make her lose her virginity. She feels a lot of pain everytime we try so I immediately stopped because I cannot bear the thought of hurting her. We tried another couple of times but it's always the same problem. I told her we can renounce to it anyway and she looked uoset and disaplointed and apologized . I told her 'whats there to apologize? Its not your fault'. I said I didnt care about sex the important thing is that wr love each other. She simply doesn't accept the fact that I gave up on sex. But it's really impossibile. If I do it, I hurt her although she's ready. She's not like those girls who are used to it and can do it easily without feeling pain even with guys who have it big (sorry for the language). If I just put a finger inside I cannot go through it because she's really tight let alone penetrate her. I feel so frustrated about it. Sometimes I also feel at faukt for hurting her and I dont want to do it nor try anymore

7 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    I had a hymenectomy. If you're giving her lots of foreplay and getting her wet but still can't get it in she might need an operation to break her hymen. I was told I had a "hymen of steel" that would not break and they scheduled for me to have an operation to break my hymen.

  • 4 months ago

    That sounds like how I lost my virginity. It hurt so bad and I was so Tight. I just took the pain.

  • 5 months ago

    try oral and anal............

    • John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

      Buy some vaginal lubricant. That will help both of you. In Britain available at supermarkets and even at £1 stores.

  • Tj
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    She needs to see her gynecologist.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

    She needs to see a doctor. There is a condition that causes the muscles to clamp tightly. She probably isn't even aware that she does this. She also may not be quite as relaxed as you might think. Since she has experienced pain before, she's likely to anticipate the pain again, which will also make it difficult. There are therapies that can help her, but the two of you are unlikely to be able to solve this on your own.

  • Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    You are not the one who has the problem.

    And her problem is not her fault.

    If she wants to do something about it, she should go talk to her family doctor.

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    ur tongue can fix that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.