I have problems with my gf on bed?

I love her, we've been together for a year. We loved each other since the very first moment we saw one another. I didn't force anything, I also was against it because I wanted her to feel completely sure, but she wanted too. We tried but it didn't go well, as she's really tight and I cant seem to... show more I love her, we've been together for a year. We loved each other since the very first moment we saw one another. I didn't force anything, I also was against it because I wanted her to feel completely sure, but she wanted too. We tried but it didn't go well, as she's really tight and I cant seem to make her lose her virginity. She feels a lot of pain everytime we try so I immediately stopped because I cannot bear the thought of hurting her. We tried another couple of times but it's always the same problem. I told her we can renounce to it anyway and she looked uoset and disaplointed and apologized . I told her 'whats there to apologize? Its not your fault'. I said I didnt care about sex the important thing is that wr love each other. She simply doesn't accept the fact that I gave up on sex. But it's really impossibile. If I do it, I hurt her although she's ready. She's not like those girls who are used to it and can do it easily without feeling pain even with guys who have it big (sorry for the language). If I just put a finger inside I cannot go through it because she's really tight let alone penetrate her. I feel so frustrated about it. Sometimes I also feel at faukt for hurting her and I dont want to do it nor try anymore
7 answers 7