Tristan asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 5 months ago

Can you use a Visa card without the physical card?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, I hope not.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I hope you are not planning to use someone elses card numbers as a friend of mine is doing 3 years in prison for going on a spending spree with someone elses card.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Online and over the phone, yes. All you need is the number, expiration date, and security code. In person, they usually require you have the card.

• 5 months ago

Not in person. If you do it on line or by phone and have all the information, full card number and expiration date and the code on the back of the card that will show you have the card in hand so it would be allowed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Not in person. By phone or internet, you can if you have written down all of the information on the card - the card number, your name exactly as it appears on the card, the expiration date and the security code.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

probably if youre paying for sornething online or over the phone

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You can online, we don't post it to them. You cannot in a shop.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

yes. online..........

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Every time I shop online, that's what I'm doing. Also, Apple Pay, right? (I don't use it.)

• 5 months ago

What do you think Apple Pay is. The card info is stored on your iPhone so you don’t need to use your card.

What do you do when you order something online. Send the card to the business, get swiped, then wait for it to be sent back to you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.