What's your favorite video game?🎮?

Favorite Answer

I used to play GTA V and Minecraft but I don't play video games that much anymore.

• Phantasy Star 4

Of all time? That's a hard question to answer. I've been playing video games for over 40 years. Tempest, Robotron, Zaxxon, Galaxian, Warlords, Breakout, Bubble Bobble, Double Dragon, Wonder Boy, take your pick. For newer games I like a game called Dig Out and of course Spelunky.

• Sky

My go-to games that I play through about once a year are Doom and Final Doom on the Playstation. But there are a lot of other games that I just love, such as Wipeout XL (also on Playstation), Duke Nukem (PC or Playstation), and numerous Commodore 64 games such as Bruce Lee or Impossible Mission.

Difficult question, witcher 3 is one of the best in the past 5 years dragon age inquisition was pretty good as well, cd projekt and bioware did a great job with those two.

Animal Crossing.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, although Fallout: New Vegas comes close.

Lately GTA V

But also GTA SA & Halo CE.

• Ontol

I play wipeout the most. I'm rubbish at games so only get to play a few levels. I like em tho.

Super Mario Bros 3