Is being 27 and hanging out with your parents too old? Lol?

I do have plenty of friends I talk to and hang out with so my parents aren’t my only best-friends but I do enjoy hanging out with my mom and dad quiet a lot, is there anything wrong with that?

• Jahal

It's great to be close to your parents. I enjoyed my parent's company too because I liked them and because they were smart, kind and interesting people. I'll bet you like hanging with yours for similar reasons.

Believe me, when you're older you'll be glad you spent time with your parents because you'll have great memories. Too many people barely see their parents, and then only do so when it's almost too late- visiting them in the hospital, or bedridden at home

It sounds like you lead a great life and have good friends and family. Enjoy your parents

Most people hang out with their parents until they die

No, it’s cool 😎

• P.L.

Your parents are very fortunate to have offspring that wish to spend time with them at the age of 27. Many are married at that age or are working miles away from home so parents don't get to see their adult children very often. I left home for a new job at the age of 18. I still saw my parents for 24 hours once a fortnight but later I moved much further away and saw them only in college holidays. Mum did not like that. My children have never moved very far from home and I see them all weekly at least and I'm now in my 70s.It's great that you get on so well with mum and dad and wish to be with them. You won't always have them so make the most of it if this fits in with work and your social life.

No don't worry about it.

Im in my 40s and would prefer to go out with my mother than my friends, she is nearly always loyal to me and rarely lets me down and if she does she doesn't mean it

When I was 18, I was ashamed of how dumb my parents were. By the time I was 21, I was amazed how much they'd learned in only three years.

No nothing wrong with that it’s normal enjoy your parents while you have them.

uh no way. If my parents were closer i would hang with them every day

There is nothing wrong with hanging out with your parents. As long as your parents are not still ruling every decision in your life😉

Your parents love you and they won’t always be around forever. So enjoy being around them while you can!!