Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 months ago

Who is the face of the whole WWE, The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin even though they dont wrestle anymore?

I think The Rock is Great.

Stone Cold during his time, but not of the whole WWE.

I would say both since they were the biggest stars of the attitude era

• When he wrestled for WWE Full Time, it was Stone Cold Steve Austin. Now, Shane McMahon is The Face of The WWE. "The Best In The World!!!", just ask him. Everything Kevin Owens said was true. Shane McMahon is everywhere.

Jim Ross has the funniest and most admirable voice in the world ever so him.

JK but if I were to choose, back then, Stone Cold Steve Austin but today, The Rock, iROCKially, uh, I mean ironically...

• Lifeisaride

I said JK (Just kidding) Jim Crockett Promotions Fan...

Stone Cold Steve Austin was the golden boy of the attitude era from 1997-2003 and was the face of the wwe during these years also. Just like how Roman Reigns and John Cena are the faces of the wwe now. But The Rock was also the face of the wwe from 1997-2004 in his own right. Second face of the wwe that is just like how Seth Rollins is the second face of the wwe to Roman Reigns and just like Randy Orton is the second face of the wwe to John Cena.

Dean Ambrose because he has the best selling merchandise and because WWE sent him to Japan to beat up everyone there. Next he should do Europe and Mexico. I just wish he was on Smackdown Live more.

I think it was Steve Austin

Hulk Hogan is bigger and more famous than those two will ever be, wwe would be nothing today if Hogan hadn't existed.

• Huggy5 months agoReport

Lol your wrong in both ways Austin was financially the biggest draw for the company in history and The Rock is easily one of the most famous people in the world! Cena is like a little bit of Rock and Austin not quite as big in either field but still a huge draw and a huge star.. Hogan sucks

Stone Cold Steve Austin.