Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 months ago

how many WWE programs have you been to?

I've only been to 1 WWE house show which is also known as WWE Live Event my whole life, the only famous event i been to and it was awesome, I saw roman reigns, dudley boyz and goldust wrestle

• The first one I went to was right after Bob Backlund lost The WWF Title to The Iron Sheik and the crowd literally blew the roof off, booing Backlund out of the building. In this ear, I've been to NXT Shows, WWE Live Shows, Monday Night Raws, Smackdown Lives, 13 Wrestlemanias, 2 Summer Slams, Several Extreme Rules, Several Battlegrounds, Hell In A Cell, Tables, Ladders and Chairs, Several Monday In Banks, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Hall of Fame Inductions.

ive been to several events and programs and I went to Wrestlemania 34 last year in New Orleans Louisiana my brother took me there and we had a good time I was wearing the new Wrestlemania shirt there too that I purchased with my own cash. Interesting fact is it was my very first Pay Per View event that I ever went to but ive been to multiple smackdown and multiple raw events.

Two. Went to my first Raw last year and a house show in 95 or 96

I've been to a bunch of house shows, a couple Raws, Wrestlemania 28 and going to Summerslam this year.

When I was little, my dad would take me to all of them. I remember when I was 9, he took me to Wrestlemania 24.

Even though I'm not a wwe fan anymore, I have a lot of fond memories of wrestling

Every time they come to the Los Angeles area

I’ve actually been to a ton and don’t know the count at this point. My most recent was Wrestlemania weekend this past April.