My employer wants to sleep with me in order to keep my job. Advice?

I have been employed by an accounting firm for the past year and have been told that they are paying people off due to financial issues. My boss told myself and my colleague that if I want to keep my job I have to sleep with him. Is this normal? I really need the money so I think I have to.

All three of your trolling efforts rate an F.

Troll spew, nothing to see here folks.

RAMO

No, it is not normal. You should report him to the state's licensing board, and go look for another job.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

This is illegal and you need to report your employer to both the owner of the business and consult a lawyer. What he is proposing is against the law and you can sue this man. That your colleague has likewise been threatened with losing her job unless she has sex with your employer makes your case extra strong and together you can get this man sacked - which you need to do.

100% troll. DO NOT FEED IT.

This is absolutely 100% not okay or legal! You should never ever ever have to have unwanted sex with a coworker, especially not to keep a job. Discreetly get evidence of them demanding this from you, and get your colleague to also support your claim. They should be sued!

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Second verse same as the first