Is Facebook real life ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

If you mean the content that is published, no. Soc ial networks sometimes, in some cases, are like hiding the dark side of a person's life. Your question reminded me of a video I saw on YouTube. (Here I leave the video in case you want to look at it) https://youtu.be/0EFHbruKEmw

Youtube thumbnail

• 5 months ago

maybe for some people

• 5 months ago

Facebook censors posts to distort perceived public opinion. They are as far from reality as Alice in Wonderland.

• 5 months ago

It's a real violation of privacy. They publish things publically that you previously posted privately. And today I noticed that they switch old pics in conversations with other ones on your phone if you deleted the original pic off your phone. What in privacy violation???

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No.Its fake likes and dislikes from people who don't care about you in real life

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

For some people it can be Real Life

• Tom
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Yes and no. Facebook has it’s ups and downs. It does connect you with friends but there can still be fake profiles. There will always be a difference between the cyber world and the real world.

• 5 months ago

Real life-sucking.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No it's mostly bots and droids.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes it is, most absolutely.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.