Is Facebook real life ?

If you mean the content that is published, no. Soc ial networks sometimes, in some cases, are like hiding the dark side of a person's life. Your question reminded me of a video I saw on YouTube. (Here I leave the video in case you want to look at it) https://youtu.be/0EFHbruKEmw

Youtube thumbnail

maybe for some people

Facebook censors posts to distort perceived public opinion. They are as far from reality as Alice in Wonderland.

It's a real violation of privacy. They publish things publically that you previously posted privately. And today I noticed that they switch old pics in conversations with other ones on your phone if you deleted the original pic off your phone. What in privacy violation???

• No.Its fake likes and dislikes from people who don't care about you in real life

• Daniel

For some people it can be Real Life

• Tom

Yes and no. Facebook has it’s ups and downs. It does connect you with friends but there can still be fake profiles. There will always be a difference between the cyber world and the real world.

Real life-sucking.

No it's mostly bots and droids.

Yes it is, most absolutely.