Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Why do Liberals hate Trump so much?

What's the big deal. It's not like he insulted you in front of your face. You don't know the guy personally. It seems that liberals are just jealous because they see one individual that is a very hard worker. Liberals just don't want to see others succeed. Most liberals need to chill and smoke a blunt. I'm a liberal myself and I think the democratic party is a joke right now.

I admire your courage to speak the TRUTH!

• RICK

Its not the truth
      The OP is no more liberal then Hannity is

You have to ask . Because he’s not Christian like because he forsaken god with power. The old story of satan offering Jesus the world when he already has it. Trump is like Jesus but fallen from grace

I am NOT a liberal, but I consider Trump to be a lying and incompetent disgrace.

• ron h

I guess you could start with the lies, corruption and his love of dictators. He's told us repeatly OUT LOUD, ON FILM that what he and Vlad talk about when there's no one around is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

1) Trump's defeat of Hillary in 2016, pushed BACK other yet to be done LIBERAL AGENDA items Obama didn't bring out, by at least 30 years--if not longer. This hurts LIBERAL PUBLIC each and every day.

2) LIBERAL CORPORATE AMERICA does NOT want THE WALL to come up because IF it does, it will force Mexican immigrants to LEGALLY APPLY FOR AND EARN U.S. CITIZENSHIP---making them ALL be paid U.S. Minimum Wage ( OR MORE ) per hr. work wages; no more paying illegal immigrants $3.75--or way less---per hour.

3) LIBERAL CONGRESS ( Democrat majority ) aren't seeing juicy STOCK-HOLDER PROFIT$ they hoped would flourish because President Trump's American economy repair and restoration programs ARE WORKING....just NOT for the corrupt political body of America. When you, in any way, interfere with a crook's unethical / illegal means of making money, you become their sworn enemy.

So when it comes down to why LIBERALS hate Trump---you now see the multi-faceted reasons why they do.

You're no more a liberal than Ronald Reagan was

Criminal.

Tax cheat.

Serial rapist.

Adulterer.

Blowhard.

Megalomaniac.

Ignores Constitution.

Violates oath of office.

There are a few more, but I think the above are enough.

• Yeet5 months agoReport

Would you provide your sources?

Both parties are a joke. Period.

• Ralph G5 months agoReport

+JP And what is your definition of socialism? About a week ago Rebel HQ released a brief interview with a woman who had shown she has no grasp of what socialism really is.

• BOOM

I can't speak for all of them, but I'm guessing many on the Left, and some on the Right, are gobsmacked that 60 million people voted for a con man in the first place and now even two years in there are so many that are still STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS "A VERY HARD WORKER"

• Ralph G5 months agoReport

Ah, here we go again - someone says anything that Trump supporters don't like it's "FAKE NEWS!"

They hate him because the mainstream media says he is bad. They never questioned it or asked for evidence, you know because being liberals they are also lemmings.