Is it safe to take 2 headache relievers a day?

I always have a headache

• 1 year ago

If you are having headaches daily you need to seek the help of a doctor. Your eyes also need to be examined. Especially the back of your eyes to make sure that your blood vessels are not ruptured.

• 1 year ago

No...............

1 year ago

So do I, and in my case it’s stress.

• 1 year ago

I'd avoid taking paracetamol every day due to the possibnle liver effects but asprin/ibuprifen should be ok.

If you arew ahaving headaches every day I would stronlgly rtecommend seeing a doctor

• 1 year ago

i dont see why not but if you always have a headache rnaybe you should go see your doctor and find out why

• Sparky
    1 year ago

If you always have a headache, there is something else wrong.

You should see a Dr.

Only take medicine as directed on the packaging.

• Eva
    1 year ago

If you "always" have a headache, there's something wrong. You should make a doctor's appointment to find out what's causing them. Taking pain relievers every day can cause rebound headaches, but it could be anything from eye strain, to allergies, to a pinched nerve in your neck, tension, any number of causes.

• 1 year ago

Try change ur diet less sugar mayb

• Murzy
    1 year ago

as long as you space them several hours apart

• KTJoe
    1 year ago

Not good best to see a doctor about a persistent headache.