To older generation (generation x or older), I have a question and a statement?

once a yahoo member here answered a question and he said 'our ancestors weren't lazy like you millennial' I just wanted to clarify that the his generation wasn't respectful unlike our ancestors. *respect your elders fallacy *just because you have more experience doesn't make you right *younger... show more once a yahoo member here answered a question and he said 'our ancestors weren't lazy like you millennial' I just wanted to clarify that the his generation wasn't respectful unlike our ancestors.

*respect your elders fallacy
*just because you have more experience doesn't make you right
*younger generations didn't have any advantages of the older generations (they started with everything, millennial (and generation z) started with nothing
*picking on the people your suppose to be supporting - real mature

and my question is where did your hatred for millennial come from?
Update: you also transferred laziness in our genetic code while you got genes that were modified to make you stronger then generations after you. it's the only thing that explains why you never get tired.