Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 5 months ago

Is Spanish hard to learn?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Of the five I speak at the tourist level, Spanish was the easiest to learn. [See source.]

Source(s): At the tourist level (i.e., to get around as a tourist) I speak and read: French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Russian. Far from fluent. Closest to fluent was Italian as I lived in Italy for a year.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Most people usually think it's easy but it depends on your native language. You are having higher changes to find spanish easy if you are a speaker of a romance language (originated from latin language) or an English speaker.

• 5 months ago

It has been about 58 years since I started learning Spanish.Never mind 600 hours.I use it every day but I will never be good enough.It is plenty difficult.

• Ala
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I found it to be pretty easy.

• Don Verto
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I am 80.I use Spanish every day as my 3d. language.It is difficult but you can learn some in a short time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

If you are a native English speaker. no: it has the same alphabet and many words are smilar in English to Spanish, In the end, it all depends how smart you are.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends on what you compare it to. For the AVERAGE native speaker of English, it's one of the easy ones - meaning you can learn it in about 600 hours of class. Chinese or Arabic will take 2200.

the only language with over a million users that's significantly easier than Spanish is Esperanto.

Be aware that YOUR brain might not be average. Spanish may be hard for YOU. In that case there are many other languages that are better for you

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not really....,,,,,,

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, it's not too hard.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not at all, in Mexico I saw little kids speaking it fluently

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No you can achieve anything you put your mind to keep trying you will eventually get it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.