A asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 5 months ago

Can I return fabrics at Joann?

I’ve never been here before. I asked for 2 yards of three different fabrics. The total ended up being $112 ! I can’t pay for this! What do I do? They’re already cut.

YOU should have looked at the price, per yard, BEFORE having them cut.

• drip

You can return fabric that has not been cut into.

If you purchased two yards and want to return two yards with your receipt you can. If you cut into the two yards of fabric in anyway you can not return it.

If you had the cutting table employee cut the two yards for each bolt, got your ticket and then didn’t want it because of the cost, you can leave it at the cutting table,

Next time have you phone do the math. Prices per yard on on the end of each bolt. It is just addition

If you already paid then I think you are not allowed to return it, if you haven’t paid and you’re seriously asking this question then you’re a dumbass

not returnable. they can't resell it to anyone.

You CAN'T return something you never purchased. If you can't pay, you never leave the store with the items.

What happens when you can't pay is made EXTREMELY clear in less time than it takes to ATTEMPT to post a question online.

There is NO WAY this is a true question.

• Eva

You should have figured that out before you got to the cutting table. The prices are right on the bolts. You'll have to leave the fabric you can't pay for. I wouldn't go there again any time soon.

All the fabric stores I've ever been in don't do returns on cut fabric. We don't have Joanne stores where I live, so I don't know what they do. You could ask them. The prices are on the fabrics. You should have checked them and did some figuring before you got them cut.

• drip

Fabric store do accept returns on fabric, as long as it is in the original form. Not cut into or washed

IF IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION , YOU SHOULD WITH YOUR RECEIPT!!!

i would just go back there and ask thern if you can return it

Just run out of the store when clerk gives you the total.