G-Bee asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 5 months ago

Misbehavior in class?

A new young teacher is disciplining me for misbehaving in class, I have to write a 4 page essay.

A friend in another class told me that he was given an essay like this to write by the same teacher, he told me that he gave her his completed essay before the start of class and he is sure he later saw her tearing his essay up when she had not even read it.

With that in mind, I wondered about if I just wrote the essay without taking much care on the content and she did happen to read it would I get way with that or could she then further discipline me?

The point of this assignment is to make you less likely to misbehave in the future because you don't want to do that work. If it's not one of the assignments everyone is doing, she's not going to grade it. So, no, you don't have to take as much care as you would normally, but she might look it over, so don't write nonsense.