What to do after graduation ?

So I completed my graduation BE(CS) and developed interest in Game Design.

I decided to go for Masters in Interactive Media from Ireland and got selected in 3 Universities.

As I was preparing to go for masters my loan sanction got cancelled and it won't be possible to get loan.

Now I want to go for masters next year but by then I don't want to sit at home.

I was thinking about going MAAC but reviews aren't that good and I want to improve my profile by next year.

Any suggestions ?

You enter the real world such as working & paying bills

Get a job will help

make sure to look for a job before you graduate and see if you can take a small break

Do something job oriented

Matthew 7:13-14 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are MANY. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are FEW."

Revelation 7:9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, FROM EVERY NATION, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Daniel 2:44 And in the days of those kings the GOD OF HEAVEN WILL SET UP A KINGDOM THAT SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, AND IT SHALL STAND FOREVER,

Work!

School + degree = career

Get a job and start living an adult life

work & make $ & progress & learn more...

Here is a novel idea; what about going out to work? If you have a CS degree, someone must be willing to hire you even if it is just as a code jockey. This will also make your Master's application next year more compelling. They always ask what you have done since graduating. They will not be impressed if you sat at home complaining about your loan being cancelled.

• Vijju7 months agoReport

I'm not trying to sit at home and complain about my cancelled loan.
      🤣
      My point was more about what I can learn to add little design aspect in my portfolio :-)
      And as far as job goes
      I'm looking for that as well
      But most of the time have to join a company.
      So let's see
      Thanks for reply though 🙂

Work for a bit, they pay your own way.