What do woman look for in a man?

Im a 22 year old male and i really struggle with woman, i dont understand why im a really nice guy, i have thick curky hair and get regular haircuts and keep up with grooming, keep up to date with my fashion and wear stylish clothes, i have average body..maybe a little bit of a beer belly but not that bad, im only 5 ft 7 in height. Ive noticed that the men who are taller, muscler or skinnier are the ones who seem to get all the woman...some of the men i know dont take care of their appearences at all but because their tall or skinny or muscler they get all the woman? It just knocks my confidence when i make so much effort with my appearence and i get rejected or no attensions what so ever..what do woman look for in a guys appearence ?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

first they need to be comfortable with you. then followed by good looks and money.

• 5 months ago

Honesty Loyalty Respect - keeping it real 100%

• Stacked and hung

• 5 months ago

barflies & vals,,stay away from them,,wealthy dames in the hamptons..ditto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W25_jgiY51I

Youtube thumbnail

take courses at a CCY,avoid manhunters, hit up girls with brains

take music lessons,,yoga classes,,french italian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W25_jgiY51I

Youtube thumbnail

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Tall, with money and dumb as a bag of hair. Women love to be the dominate in a relationship.

• 5 months ago

for him to be loyal, sweet & romantic & just make cute reminders that he loves me once in a while .

• 5 months ago

Kindness, sense of humor, attractiveness, strength, compassion, loyalty, understanding, romance, and happiness :)

• 5 months ago

Height, MONEY, sense of humor, plump butt, hott

• 5 months ago

Women love men that will listen and men who pay attention to them. Pay attention to the little things and comment on them, let her know you see her. Be kind and be confident when approaching a women.

• 5 months ago

Everything everything everything...

• 5 months ago

No matter what you have at the end of the day, A good sense of humor is just what a woman is looking for my friend.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.