What do woman look for in a man?

Im a 22 year old male and i really struggle with woman, i dont understand why im a really nice guy, i have thick curky hair and get regular haircuts and keep up with grooming, keep up to date with my fashion and wear stylish clothes, i have average body..maybe a little bit of a beer belly but not that bad, im only... show more Im a 22 year old male and i really struggle with woman, i dont understand why im a really nice guy, i have thick curky hair and get regular haircuts and keep up with grooming, keep up to date with my fashion and wear stylish clothes, i have average body..maybe a little bit of a beer belly but not that bad, im only 5 ft 7 in height. Ive noticed that the men who are taller, muscler or skinnier are the ones who seem to get all the woman...some of the men i know dont take care of their appearences at all but because their tall or skinny or muscler they get all the woman? It just knocks my confidence when i make so much effort with my appearence and i get rejected or no attensions what so ever..what do woman look for in a guys appearence ?
23 answers 23