Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 5 months ago

why would a person like “stranger things”?

I watched the first series right when it came out not because I heard about it from people I just noticed it on Netflix and watched it and a lil later I realized it became popular. I thought it was good enough so when the second season came out I didn’t even finish it because it was such garbage to watch 🤮. I couldn’t even do it. Now season three is out and there’s all this hype around it, I don’t even get it. It’s literally just a little show with little kids playing around

• Joseph

Elements of Tolkein , Stephen King ,and Spielberg woven together rather well. If you grew up in the eighties it's irresistible.

Season 2 had weaknesses for sure. Season 3 is fun. That's all I look at it as. Fun.

That's called an opinion. We all have them. You're welcome to yours.

I would agree that Stranger Things is overrated. But it's not bad. It just isn't AS great as the hype. It's got a strong nostalgia factor for people in the right age group. It's pretty well acted. It's unusual and works a nice creepy vibe without being just a horror movie monster fest. It's okay. Not amazing, but okay.

That's my opinion.

I enjoyed it. It was entertaining

• Erik

I don't get netflix so...