Mothers, how long did it take you?

I know everybody's different. I just wondered how long it has taken some of you mothers to get pregnant. I am 28 and I've been trying-trying for 2 months. We do everything right. It frustrates me that these 16, 17 year old girls are getting pregnant effortlessly (when MOST don't even want to get... show more I know everybody's different. I just wondered how long it has taken some of you mothers to get pregnant. I am 28 and I've been trying-trying for 2 months. We do everything right. It frustrates me that these 16, 17 year old girls are getting pregnant effortlessly (when MOST don't even want to get pregnant, but don't try hard enough to avoid it) and it's not as easy for me. Granted, it's only been 2 months and honestly, I am not even due for my period for another 5-6 days, but I guess I am stressing about it. So many people tell me that it'll happen when I'm not even trying, but how do I not try? Should we just go back to the pull-out method and hope for the best or what? His mom suggested I start taking prenatal vitamins.
Update: Also, I should mention that I've had to take Plan B about 3 times in the past with past lovers, so I'm not sure if that screwed up my chances of conceiving, but I hope not.
Update 2: I'm 28.
I've never, ever been on birth control. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21 and past boyfriends have always just used condoms and/or the pulling-out method. It's either always seemed to work or I'm infertile lol, but a few insisted I take Plan B.
Update 3: Before my fiance and I started actively trying, he just always pulled out before he knew he was going to c*m. In May, he came in me for the first time, but I was about to have my period soon so I didn't get pregnant. Now, we actually look at when I ovulate and the window in which I am fertile and we have sex a... show more Before my fiance and I started actively trying, he just always pulled out before he knew he was going to c*m. In May, he came in me for the first time, but I was about to have my period soon so I didn't get pregnant. Now, we actually look at when I ovulate and the window in which I am fertile and we have sex a few times around my ovulation day and on my ovulation day.
Update 4: Angie, I have both the "My Tracker" app. and the "Flo" app. My friend who is about 20 weeks pregnant now, said she got pregnant while using the Flo app. so I downloaded it and have been using it since a month or so ago. The only issue is that both apps. have a different day of ovulation for me... show more Angie, I have both the "My Tracker" app. and the "Flo" app. My friend who is about 20 weeks pregnant now, said she got pregnant while using the Flo app. so I downloaded it and have been using it since a month or so ago. The only issue is that both apps. have a different day of ovulation for me although I log my period at the same time on both apps., but I have been using the Tracker app. longer so it knows my cycle a little better and I think it may be more accurate.