Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 8 months ago

Two keys on my keyboard won't work. How do I fix this?

For almost a year, my A and S keys haven't worked, and I have to use an on-screen keyboard which is a pain. I think I finally found the reason, but I have no idea how to fix it. In the picture, to the left is S and to the right is D. On my S and A key, the part that you press is raised. I think this is why it doesn't work. How do I fix this? Or is this normal, and my keys don't work for a different reason?

Favorite Answer

If you can remove the keys you can try cleaning them but keyboards are cheap.

If that's a standard USB gaming keyboard with red lights on it why don't you send me a picture to the Statesboro PC Doctor Google my name and send me a text message with a picture of your keyboard and I'll send you back a message within a couple minutes of how much that keyboard cost and when you can get it and where you can get it they usually cost $30 or less. This particular one that I'm showing you is $76 but they're not all that expensive

buy new keyboard