Can a brown eyed dad have two kids, one with blue eyes and one with green?

In this scenario, the dad has brown eyes and has kids with two different women. The kid from one woman has green eyes and the kid from the other woman has blue eyes. Is this possible?

Apparently, the dad carries a recessive eye-color gene that paired with other recessive eye-color genes in the mothers. So it's entirely possible.

Yes this is possible. The father might be dominant for Brown however that means that the child has a 25% chance of not having brown eyes. My father has brown eyes, my mother has green and I have green so I had a 25% chance of getting green and I did. My brother has brown eyes and my sister has green. It all depends.

Yes, depends on eye color of the mothers. Also eye color of relatives.

I have Hazel eyes wtf ??

Source(s): If you would care to look !! Ah, the Cretacious !!

Yes, and it is totally dependent on who the mother has been having sex with.

Yes its possible I know people like this

i think its possible

• .

Yes, provide wife is not brown eyed too

• American Atheist

that's not true, both parents could have the recessive gene for blue eyes, meaning that the offspring's eyes could be blue

yes, while brown is the dominant eye color it does not mean that recessive eye colors can not be passed on

yep

My daughter has brown hair/eyes, the husband has black eyes/hair but some Swedish heritage.

Her daughter is blue eyed blond