Why does NetEnyahu just warning and threatening Iran ?

Since 2009 and the Israelis are threatening Iran with no actions ? Are they allies ? just playing roles ?

==>

"Standing in front of an F-35 stealth fighter during a tour of an Israeli airbase on Tuesday, Netanyahu said Iran had "recently been threatening the destruction of Israel" and "ought to remember that these planes can reach every place in the Middle East, including Iran and, certainly, Syria"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with everyone else here, lets cut the crap and start jew dancing.

Clock is tickin, tic toc, tic toc ....

• I have chairs dancings!!! Very - very Jewish!

• Robert
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Hello "BravoSierra",

The threat is from Iran, not Israel, regarding Iran's long-standing threats to Israel's existence and Iran's ambitions to build nuclear missiles. (The failing agreement with Iran (JCPOA - "Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action" aka Iran nuclear agreement) had only the effect of delaying Iran's nuclear ambitions for about 15 years.)

The enmity against Israel by Iran is inappropriate, given that history shows Persian friendship with the Jewish People, as shown below.

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

"After the overthrow of Babylon by the Persians, [the Persian King] Cyrus ... gave the Jews permission to return to Jerusalem in 537 B.C.E [Persian year 1159 B.P.] [Islamic year 1194 B.H.]. The Book of Ezra reports that 42,360 availed themselves of the privilege, including women, children and slaves, finally completing a long and dreary journey of four months from the banks of the Euphrates to Jerusalem."

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Babylon...

- - - - End of extract - - - -

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• 5 months ago

Israel may prefer to attack Iran, but that won't happen as long as it is not for act of defense in a level you can't ignore. The thing is that people need to be ready for such a war in long term. It ultimately happens, but it won't be necessarily by Bibi. Only Regime Change in Iran is when such war won't happen...

• 5 months ago

There's a rumour that Netanyahu once ordered a strike on Iran but the senior air force officials refused. Israel has the capacity to strike Iran, but it would be a risky move and major escalation, so the government and military are careful for when they are to play this card. They would rather Iran just gets the point and stops enriching uranium.

• ...Show all comments
    • Skyline
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

It was claimed by an ex-Mossad chief Tamir Pardo. Read the article by Times of Israel in full: https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-mossad-chief-in-2011-netanyahu-ordered-military-to-ready-iran-strike/

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yes
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Netenyahu is just playing his cards. Threatening Iran and Syria is just another power play to assert dominance in the region. Netenyahu feels he has everything going along in his favour, and not only does US president Donald Trump back him 110%, but he also has other western nations playing into his Zionist's hands as well. We keep seeing the terror that Israel has been afflicting upon Syria and Palestine, and with Iran standing in Israel's way all the time it makes it more difficult for them to continue doing that. Israel's hope is that with backing from the US and other western allies, they can stage a successful war against Iran and end their blockade of Israel's plans. With Iran's help in Syria, Israel's ISIS has been brought down, and now for Israel the next step is a US led war in Iran (because of Israel's unsuccessful attempts at that in Syria). Israel is like that annoying little brat that always convinces the bigger kid (like the US) to fight the others by manipulation and bribery. Iran gets in the way of the Zionists' plans for "Greater Israel", and that's why Netenyahu wants to bring down Iran by all means possible.

• 5 months ago

Let's cut to the chase, and stop wasting time.

We wanna see some action and guess what, we here at the good old US of A will not interfere at all. Not one bit.

So stop talking the talk and start walking the walk for crying out loud!

I promise I won't miss a thing, I swear! cold beer a lazeeboy chair and plenty of fresh popcorn. Big screen tvs all around me.

Now, jews get a move on and stop flapping your ayrab goat lips.

• 5 months ago

Abdul,

Indeed, why Netanyahu did not ask you what to do?

Did you apply to Haag court?

• BravoSierra5 months agoReport

Hey simple minded, why do you hate me ! lol

• 5 months ago

It is called "posturing" and sending a message that Israel will not be intimidated and is ready for whatever Iran is contemplating!.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

When you possess the big one, threats are pretty much enough.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.