How to not gamble again? Any expert?

I am addictive to gamble for 10 year

Every time i lose i have regret and depressed

But when i have an extra money. I always wanted go to casino n also sports gamble...i always forget what i regretted in the pass n end up lose again.

I do not claim to be an expert, but at least I have a little experience.

The first thing I recommend you do is eliminate "extra" money. Determine things you need to save money to accomplish and that you have a strong desire to accomplish. This could be investing for retirement, getting married, buying a house, etc. Do not designate what you are calling "extra" money as money you need to put towards a goal.

I also recommend you join a local Gamblers Anonymous group if there is one.

If you still have a problem you should probably start seeing a therapist. In most areas there are therapists who specialize in gambling addiction.

In some places there are even inpatient facilities for treating gambling addiction.

Finally, if necessary, you can get someone else to manage your money so that you will not have access to money to take to the casino. I have done this for two people.

I would just quit and find a new hobby. Like a sport

You have to do what you normally do with alcohol and just stop it occupy yourself with something else.

As someone who gambles all the time with all my money, it's only a problem if you really want to stop. Losing is part of gambling. If you win you get to be rich and live the good life.

you can try going on a journey of self-discovery and see where it leads you

Gambling can be super addictive. The best way I like to explain it is brilliantly evil. The tines i gamble I have a set amount that I can "afford" to lose. If I lose then I lose but if i gain anything (even small) cash out and your done. It takes alot of self control but if you find yourself putting in more than you initially wanted and cant stop, talk to someone get help. Everyone loses but the way all those games are made is designed to make your brain feel like its winning but in reality your losing. Be smart, be in control.

• keerok

Go to your bank and set up an account for the stock market. It's still gambling but better!

• Henry

Pray to Jesus to stop gambling addictions.

Fortunately I've never been a gambler, but I've lost a lot of money from poor decision making. Have you tried going to Gamblers Anonymous meetings. I think that would be the first place to start. You will meet others just like yourself and it's free to go. Just Google it for your area to get more information.

Just realize how boring gambling really is and pick up a new hobby that you can spend money on.

Gambling is definitely a serious addiction. Just remember before you go blow all your money away to ask yourself, is it really worth it? Honestly gambling is like throwing your money away. It’s ironic that people try to win more money by doing so but really they’re losing it. Clearly you know how it goes, save your money dude. Open a savings account. You are just playing a game to lose.