why should i go to London to see London bridge or france to see the Eiffel tower if I can see them both in China for a fraction of the cost?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Neither London Bridge or the Eiffel Tower are in China.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They are not in china, dummy!

• 5 months ago

But you can't. Theres no London bridge in China. Maybe learn to read.

• RR
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's a copy of Tower Bridge in China. There is no reason at all for you to come to UK or France. I'm sure we will struggle on without you.

• John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The choice is indeed yours if you do not mind seeing copies.. But for me in southern England it is quicker to go to London or Paris. There is some sort of "tower" in Las Vegas - is it a copy of the Eiffel Tower? And in Texas there is the real "old" London Bridge.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Nobody is forcing you to go to London or Paris. If you're happy to see fakes, it's nobody's business but your own.

• 5 months ago

Because you get to see the actual thing. I’ve been to both places and it felt great visiting the actual buildings.

Well, yes it is cheaper when you visit them both in China then you don’t actually feel the vibes.

• Cara
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Are you muddling your bridges? I can't see why you'd particularly want to travel anywhere to see London Bridge.

• 5 months ago

You'd miss out on the rest of either a visit to London or Paris. Which aren't found in China.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because they're not in China. Anything you might see in China that looks LIKE them is not the real thing in the real place.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

why the f*ck would you go to china when you can go on google?

• Michael S5 months agoReport

because i love China and do not like the French or British governments as they are puppets of the usa

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.