Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 months ago

Agree/disagree: it’s okay for a woman to never wear a bra?

58 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The boobs will sag over time

• ...Show all comments
    • Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Mine haven't, and I never wear one if I can get away with it. I'm in my 60s. Of course, I'm small-breasted.

• 5 months ago

Agree. It's her choice. It's a social construct to wear a bra. We are programmed to be uncomfortable with breast shapes that don't fit the ideal. Such as the commenter to talked about saggy breasts being 'gross'. It's not a woman's responsibility to adjust her body to accommodate other peoples beauty ideas.

• 5 months ago

I mean i think its gross and unprofessional.. no one wants to see saggy **** and pepperoni.. cnt be surpised when ppl stare at have a disgusted look on their face

• Manuel Q5 months agoReport

Just because you have gross **** Amy doesn’t mean everyone else does.

• 5 months ago

Hello

Personal Preference

Enjoy your day

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Agree its their choice

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I was going to answer but I read what Sky wrote. Can't improve on that.... Nice going sky !!

• david
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

it is ok not to wear a bra, lots over women go braless everyday, who cares, just do it

• 5 months ago

Disagree, it looks vulgar and like they are trying to get attention.

• ...Show all comments
    • SheilaK
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Good, I am sorry you do not like my answer, but as a women who is a 36C I would never go without out a full support bra, it looks vulgar. if you don't like my opinions and OTHER opinions does not make me mean. It makes me honest. If one does not give an HONEST opinion, they can never improv

• so
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Yes, it is okay. It is also okay for women to go topless.

• SheilaK
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

You must be a man, ha ha

• Sky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I absolutely agree. First of all, wearing a bra or anything else is a matter of free personal choice. No girl/woman should ever feel required, coerced, shamed, or otherwise mandated to wear a bra. Second, breasts have internal support structures (tendons and such) that can support the weight of the breasts, provided they were allowed to develop along with the breasts as the breasts grew. When a bra is always worn and always supports the weight, those supporting tissues atrophy and can no longer support the breasts, leading to sagging and a need for a bra when the bra was hypothetically supposed to prevent sagging in the first place (as the myth goes).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman not wearing a bra. There is no reason for her to feel embarrassed, ashamed, or afraid to go without that medieval torture device lashed to her chest.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sky
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Sparrow: You're right, as tendons go between muscles and bones. I just couldn't remember what to call the tissues that make up the internal support structure inside breasts. An old text document I have about it says they are called Cooper ligaments, that connect the pectoral muscles to the skin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.