How can I bleach my skin from black to White?

This is serious

• Ann

I seriously wouldn't attempt to do that. You would severely damage your skin, scarring would most likely occur, and the results would not be evenly distributed. There have been black entertainers who have tried it. Of course, Michael Jackson comes to mind, but he had an unnatural condition called vitiligo. I think Li'l Kim has bleached her skin some, and Beyonce Knowles has done something to her skin. I would imagine it cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars to get it done. If you're doing it because you feel it would give you social or employment advantages, use your mind instead of your body to accomplish it. Be the best you can be, also be well-groomed and intelligent, and that will carry you through.

White privledge

Ok first of all everyone commenting about Michael Jackson is so ******* stupid like damn lol he didnt bleach his skin it was a skin condition that made him lose the pigmentation in his skin called vitiligo and covered any missing patches with makeup ...🤷🏽‍♀️ imagine being dumb but anyways...you dont want to do that. It's not a good look and dont let white people make you feel like their skin is superior and better looking. I too once wanted to be lighter even tho I already light skin but learn to love yourself instead of hurting yourself.

Don't be a prat. Michael Jackson should be a good warning not to try it. Cannot understand why you would want to do such a stupid thing.

• Vortex

You cannot. A skin condition called Vitiligo caused Michael Jackson to lose the melanin in his skin. There may be some very dangerous chemicals that could lighten it a bit but it could prove fatal.

• F

Don't. Just look at Michael Jackson, he turned from a good looking guy into a freak.

• KK

Sweetie, you are beautiful just as you are. God gave you your family for a reason. Learn to enhance you beauty. Remember what one considers ugly another considers beauty. Strive to be beautiful on the inside, that's where it counts.

You can't! Just look at the Jackson family; it can't be done.

• Alfred

well, inasmuch as it's serious - I mean you seriously intend to bleach your skin to whiten- I have to hereby seriously , frankly and heartily draw your attention to the fact that what you plan to do to yourself is highly dangerous= bleach is harmful either on skin, of course inhaled or in any other way... WATCH OUT, please!

not sure a doctor would know but Id like to do the opposite lol