Witch Cuntries still use The Metric System?

Good questions related to the topics. I like such types of answer

Every country in the world except the USA, Burma and Myanmar. The Uk uses a mix of imperial and metric, i.e pints and gallons are (still) used for liquid measure, yarsd , feet and inches for linear measurement, but the uk also use millimetres metres and kilometres, millilitres and litres.

As I understand it, and I may be wrong, but it's more the Warlock countries, rather than the Witch countries who still use it.

Which countries still use the metric system...?

• Fred

America is one of the only countries still stupid enough to use the old British Imperial system with all its strange weights and measures. Even Britain finally admitted the French metric system was far superior and easier to work with than the Imperial system and have dumped their old system for the Metric system. The American refusal to go metric has caused Jet airliners flying from America to run out of fuel during flights as American refuellers don't understand the metric volumes and weights and under fuelled the planes, caused a Mars mission to crash after American scientists at NASA didn't realise the information supplied to them had been given to them in the Metric system, and causes havoc with American exports where countries have to constantly convert from one measurement system to another when they trade.

America pig headingly sticks to the Imperial system refusing to want to change to fit in with the rest of the world.

• Raoul5 months agoReport

Your last sentence is inaccurate. Almost everyone in the medical profession and most drug dealers use metric. TV commercials for food products gleefully advertise their product's sugar/glucose content in grams so nobody will know how much is in it.

I'm not sure what to make of your juxtaposition of the words "witch" and "********." Is that just your way of insulting witches?

All but three. The US is one of those that does not. It costs consumers more since things sold by weight or volume have to be remeasured or converted.

• Raoul5 months agoReport

We witches can take little jibes like that. Just about everybody celebrates our Pride Day on 31 October.

All Arab cuntries still use anything that’s old

• Lydia

Asia , Australia and New Zealand.

I think most do now my friend.