How do I wire my wheelie bin speaker?

Hi! I have built a wheelie bin speaker and it was working perfectly when I left the country 5 months ago... Now on my return it s broken after people have fiddled with it - and i can t seem to figure out why.

It consists of:

- A 4Channel car amp

- a 12 inch car sub

- 4 stereo speakers

- Two tweeters

As far as i remember, the battery positive terminal went to the power on the amp, and the negative went to the ground terminal. Then the live on on the sub went to positive also. However, the power LED is no longer illuminating on the amp, and the system no longer works. I m fairly sure its not a dead battery, as I can still get it to spark. All speakers are wired in correctly also.

Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

If someone was messing around with it,

they could have damaged the amplifier.

Also, it is possible for a battery to "spark" even if it is severely discharged.

Use an appropriate meter to check its voltage, or at least try to charge it.

If that doesn't help, take it to an audio repair shop to have it checked over.

Why do you want channel 4 on yer bin? e4 is a better chammel by far. its go big bang feery.

Stan, friend. I work for the council, any unauthorized bin modifications will result in confiscation of your bin materials and a fuckin good hiding administered by a lad from my crew.

Watch thissen

could tha fit us a soobwuffer to mi 140L Wakefield Council model lad? ive bin razzin abart West Yorkshire but nobdi's payin me any atenshun! hope im not treddin on anyones ters while im bezzin abart ararnd nisa!

Whoah! Tha'd better be playing nowt but Motli crew arta that thing lad. I've airf a mind to come darn theer and bray thi. I'M ON THE ONNI BIN MODDER IN WF4.

I tha dunt liv in crofton tho, then crack on lad. Fill thi bloody booits.

Hi Stan,

Glad you posted this one, I'm a wizz with anything Wheelie Bin related. Let me know how you get on with the below.

Have you tried smacking it?