How do I wire my wheelie bin speaker?

Hi! I have built a wheelie bin speaker and it was working perfectly when I left the country 5 months ago... Now on my return it s broken after people have fiddled with it - and i can t seem to figure out why. It consists of: - A 4Channel car amp - a 12 inch car sub - 4 stereo speakers - Two tweeters As far... show more Hi! I have built a wheelie bin speaker and it was working perfectly when I left the country 5 months ago... Now on my return it s broken after people have fiddled with it - and i can t seem to figure out why.

It consists of:
- A 4Channel car amp
- a 12 inch car sub
- 4 stereo speakers
- Two tweeters

As far as i remember, the battery positive terminal went to the power on the amp, and the negative went to the ground terminal. Then the live on on the sub went to positive also. However, the power LED is no longer illuminating on the amp, and the system no longer works. I m fairly sure its not a dead battery, as I can still get it to spark. All speakers are wired in correctly also.

Thanks in advance!