Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 5 months ago

True/false: for women, fertility already started to decline by age 23?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Women are born w/ only a specific amount of eggs. So really, a woman's fertility begins to decrease when she is a teenager. To extend fertility, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The woman should not smoke and stay at a heallthy weight. The woman's fertility will last into her late 30's and often into early 40's.

• John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

There is never a 100% "True/False" answer to questions about the human body and its changes through the years. For family reasons we started late, my wife was 32, 34, 37 when our children were born. I cannot recollect any great delay in conception once we had started to try each time.

• 4 months ago

IVF success rate can be affected by many factors like age, present medical health, and past medical history play a big part in infertility treatment.

Age-wise IVF treatment success rate:

41-43% for women under 25 years of age

23-27% for women aged between 38 and 40

33-36% for women aged between 35 and 37

13-18% for women aged above 41

For more info visit - https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com/ivf-treatme...

• LizB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

False. Fertility for both women AND men starts to decline around age 30. A woman who has reduced fertility at 23 either has diminished ovarian reserve or premature ovarian failure, neither of which are common at that age.

• 5 months ago

the girls at my school are very fertile at 15

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

False.......................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.