Phillip asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 5 months ago

When in Las Vegas, do you prefer to stay on Freemont, on the Strip, or somewhere else such as within a few blocks of the strip?

Favorite Answer

I go there to gamble. So Fremont street (or close to it) is where I'd rather stay. You can walk from one casino & into another in a couple of minutes. On the strip, it takes a car, or a serious hike to get to another casino.

• Jay P

I've stayed on Freemont a couple of times but I prefer the larger hotels the larger hotels along the strip.

why you people even want to see the strip is beyond me.... yuck

Have stayed on Fremont as well as on the Strip. Love Fremont for that old Vegas feel and gambling, love the Strip for the food and glitz

I prefer Freemont since the Strip is usually a madhouse. Freemont offers a lot. If I want to go to a show on the Strip, I can always take a bus or cab. If I stayed on the strip, I often would have to take a cab or public transport anyway since it is a bad walk between most places.

I prefer to be centrally located on the strip.

When in Vegas, I will ONLY stay in the 4-Star+ hotels on the strip.

I like the strip. On or within a few blocks of the strip are the same thing to me as I walk around a lot when there (people watching is a great activity there)

• MS

I prefer to stay on the strip. Most of what we want to see and do is on the strip, so it's easier and more convenient to stay there.