I just spelled the word GIRAFFE in Scrabble! What’s the coolest word you ever spelled in Scrabble?

Nitrogen. I was a high school freshman, I was playing with my parents on NYE and I was very proud that I was able to fit a word of that length onto the Scrabble board.

I made MAINTAIN for a triple score...BUT, sadly, my friend added ANCE for a bigger triple score.

I once had the most unbelieveable moment, and was able to slap down QUIZZED, (using a blank) across a triple word score......with the good Z on the double letter square.

It was like BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just knocked the game out of the park!

I've never played but I like hearing these things

viscous: My opponents thought that I misspelled vicious

• Snoopy

I don't remember. It was very long and gave me something like 92 points.

It was a long time ago but, I still remember it like it was yesterday. It started orf with just 3 letters, PON but after 3 moves (i think) I changed it to PONTIFICATE. ;-)

I have had a couple good ones ,cant exactly recall them. Giraffe is a very cool one