Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens Β· 5 months ago

Senior citizens , do your married kids with childern stay in touch with you.?

• Yes, they have good jobs and still live here but in their own homes.

I brought them up well.

• kim

It varies. My son did until he divorced, now he is a run around Joe with women. My daughter is so busy she blanks out she has a mom. My other daughter is an opioid addict in Texas and I'm just glad when her conversation makes sense.

• Snid

Absolutely. Our daughter and two of the granddaughters live about ten minutes away. We do stuff together all the time. The oldest granddaughter is on her own and I talk to her several times a week and see her once or twice a month. Our son lives 12 hours away. We visit him once a year and he comes here once or twice a year. We test or call nearly every day. He has no children.

I hear from my oldest and his family about twice a month. He is busy and I know if he needs me, he knows where I'm at.

• Jeremy

Yes, one phones me each evening and I get to speak to my granddaughter then also. Others phone weekly, but on different days and times. If I need anything that I cannot do myself one of another of them will see that it is done.

yes, but not very frequently. the children are learning too.

Got them out of the house-and it's like a boomerang-they keep coming back

think it's for the food

I have one who phones every evening before I go to bed and another phones me alternate days. The other I hear from on a weekly basis.

Yes, my grown daughter who is married with children stays in touch with me even though we don't live close by each other. She will be visiting here in several weeks with my grandchildren.

• PAMELA

Oh yes, and my grandaughter phones me every night, my son visits most weekends,and phones a lot too, i am very lucky.