Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 5 months ago

No posts about the riots of beta Israel?

• Kevin7
    Favorite Answer

I am very sorry that happened, there should be on-going meetings between the Israeli government and the Beta Israel (Ethiopian Jewish) community to solve the problems that might have triggered that event.

they aren't random...

As a demographic, they tend to be under the radar because nobody outside of Israel, really knows who they are. They tend to be a kind of underclass, and employed in the most menial of jobs. That said, they are still subject to Israeli law, and must pay the price if they flaunt it.

• Toruko

Not my nation or problem. I like other things that Hebrews do.

Just for dear Abdul, I post now this question:

In what Arab country minority is free to protest this way. shutting off all major roads?

Just one example…. I wait.

• Local Machine

Abdul the jew shoe-box vendor?
      Okay, first learn how to answer in English, nobody understand stupid jewglish.

What's new, Riots will not be for long, The terror Government of Benjamin will kill all Riots on Occupied Palestine's Streets, they don't want to take the scope from Syria, Libya, Iran, Yemen ...

Israel is Apartheid, even in between their races, shame on people that defends Apartheidists.

• Robert

As an attempt at “land for peace” (Oslo Accords) Israel gave the Palestinians autonomy of the West Bank (40%) & all of Gaza anticipating a peace treaty. Since then, the Palestinians: Do not sincerely negotiate a peace treaty, falsely-claim ALL of Israel, & attack Israeli Jewish civilians as policy.

Hey, dude, maybe these are a buncha of cryptic-jews.

However you just won a neat JJ all by yourself,

Check it out

A stupid joke was pickin on a smart joke.

Smart Joke: Why are you pickin on me, you stupid joke?

Stupid Joke: Because I hate jewish jokes, that's why!

Smart Joke: You stupid racist joke!

Okay, Im feelin generous today, here's a new one. NJ joke:

Ahmetrabbi Turdstein, Robbie Wallace and Shalome Gonnoraystein went for a night on the town, as they left the night-club, Shalome slipped and got her head stuck between the railings of the fence opposite the joint. Robbie decided to take full advantage of this and lifted up her long burlap heebrew skirt, pushed her thong to one side and gave her a good seeing to.

"Its your turn now, Ahmetrabbi" grinned Robbie but Ahmetrabbi started crying.

Robbie asked "Why are you crying, Ahmetrabbi? What's wrong?" Ahmetrabbi sobbed

"My head won't fit between the railings"

• saggi

What the hell do they think they're achieving with that? My government did not bring them to pose an Israeli version of disadvantaged blacks, much less identify with what they see as their counterparts in Ferguson. I don't deny their right to protest, but if you need a permit for that, there's no reason why they should be any different. Now tell me how good this looks on them going out not only protesting without a permit, but throwing stones and molotovs covering your face? That's domestic terrorism, and now they're no better than Palestinians and some Israeli arabs who identify as such

• Stuart

On Thursday evening, 20-year-old Mohammad Samir Abeed approached police officers from a side street in the northeastern Jerusalem community and fired fireworks toward them. He was shot in response, police said.

Netanyahu said that the Ethiopian-Israeli community “is dear to us,” but that Israel is a state of law, and demands that “everyone respect the law

• Robert

Contributor Stuart's second paragraph appears to refer to a different incident.

rnaybe they want to keep it private