Do I have cancer?

Hi there. I don’t know if this is right place to ask this question or not but I feel like it is so I am giving it a try. I am 36 years old male. Until 1 year ago everything was fine. I don’t even know what was the frequency of my urination because it was so normal. One year ago I noticed that when I needed to... show more Hi there. I don’t know if this is right place to ask this question or not but I feel like it is so I am giving it a try.

I am 36 years old male.

Until 1 year ago everything was fine. I don’t even know what was the frequency of my urination because it was so normal.

One year ago I noticed that when I needed to urinate it was hard to stop. And the urge to urinate didn’t build up slowly. It would immediately start at the level like almost I was holding it for 2 hours. And I would have to rush to toilet. But the frequency was the same. At least I didn’t notice I had to go to toilet more often than before.

Now after a year I find that immediate urge to go to toilet has gone. It’s more realistic now. It slowly builds up. However frequency has definitely increased. I’d say I do it 8-10 times a day. Have to wake up at night once which I didn’t need to a year ago.

No blood. Most of the time light yellow, sometimes dark yellow, other times white.

Both parents take medication for sugar but nothing alarming. They have it under control. Dad has high cholesterols. I have high cholesterols but under control. I was given medicine but stopped couple of years ago.

Please give suggestions if you can. Thank you.

PS. I used to be alcoholic but stopped completely 16 months ago but not because of any health reasons.