HRBO asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 5 months ago

Canada is a perfect vacation spots?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

It really just depends on what you are looking for. Canada has plenty of national parks, such as Banff National Park and Jasper National Park. However, it also has many famous cities such as Toronto, known for the CN tower and being one of the most multicultural cities in the world, Calgary has it's yearly Calgary Stampede, Vancouver for it's boat tours, Quebec and Montreal as one of the most French-speaking cities in the world, ect. it's food is also iconic. Poutine is widely known as a Canadian classic and in alot of the major cities, you're bound to find something unique and delicious. It's not that popular of a vacation spot, I think it's somewhat underrated. You should to Canada and try it out for yourself.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yes its a very good place to live in.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The USA is nicer.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Yeah. You can be shot to death on ANY street in the U.S.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends on what you want to do on your vacation. But I have vacationed on both the Atlantic and Pacific sides of Canada ( as well as areas/provinces in between ) and I've enjoyed my vacations tremendously.

But on the flip side of that, I also enjoy flying south to the Caribbean and enjoy lying on a beach under some palm trees and swimming/diving in warm ocean water. That's not something I'll find in Canada.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

From where and compared to where? Canada is a vast country and there are places that are 'better' than others in the country. It depends on what you regard as a perfect vacation spot?

• 5 months ago

It's a good spots, but maybe not a perfect spots. And definitely not a cheap spots.

We get between 30 and 40 million tourists from other countries every year, but I'm not sure how many would say it's perfect.

• 5 months ago

I certainly think so. I have vacationed in Canada for all of my 60 years.

• sam
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

depends where and when. PEI is lovely in the summer. Inuvik, not so much in winter.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I t's a big country. In the east the Gaspe Peninsula is good (brush up your French), from Montreal to Perce. In the west B.C. has loads of great places. In between is Ontario and prairie provinces, all with things to do/see

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Any were can be a vacation. Only thing that matters is you having fun

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

US is a better one.

I could, if you would....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.