How do I fix my computer´s color?

I draw on my computer, but when I color it the way I want, it seems fine.. until I download it to my phone, then the color is way more saturated.. I have no idea why the colors on my computer are slightly more dull, and it isnt anything to do with my room lighting and such. My computer is pretty old, maybe thats it?

Update: I just fiddled around with the display settings but it only seemed to make it worse.. pls help aaa

Take the file and display it on another computer. If it looks like it did on your computer, the problem is with the phone. If it looks the same way on phone and computer, the problem is your computer.

Take it to a specialist

• Dick

The color palates being used are different from one another. It's not uncommon at all.

It's probably due to the DPI of the screen to the phone. A normal screen is 72dpi whereas most phones are at least 200 to 300dpi some even more so more colour is used to display the picture.

If your monitor has physical buttons, try finding the menu on them to adjust settings (assuming it's a desktop). If you right click an empty spot on your desktop, you might also see a program from NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel to adjust display properties.

There is also a possibility you are using an inferior older display, like a TN panel without an LED backlight.

• Not

open the setting on the computer, fiddle with the monitor settings and poof done.

id also like to add that it isnt my phone either, because the way it looks on my phone is the same way it looks on my chromebook (I dont draw on my chromebook becuz it doesnt support the software i need to draw)