who do you want to win today for women fifa world cup england or usa?

even though i am an american i want england to win what about you

Although i am seeing this question after 1 year, despite i will go for England.

I am American and rooted to the Dutch, I don't like the rotten American, Trump haters.

• Jeff

As an American I was pulling for them but I won't watch any more since they keep getting bad calls go their way. I hate to say it but if not for some bad officiating the American team wouldn't be in it now. I wanted them to win it all but not like this, when you win because of bad officiating you haven't earned it.

I was rooting for the US team.

I'm English so of course I wanted England to win. But it's only women's football. If it would have been the men, England would have won 3 or 4 - 0.

• ?

I really couldn't care less.

• Tavy

England of course seeing as I am English.

Go Girls.

• ?

I don't care who wins, but I think that the USA will win.

There’s no reason for me to want England to win - being that I am an American and the US is in it. GO USA!🇱🇷

• Adam D

As an American, I universally support American teams in international sports competitions.