Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesMazda · 8 months ago

mazda 3 vs sabaru brz?

i have the option to get either. which one should i get. I am 6"6 210lbs 17 year old and i am looking for my first car.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

These are two completely different cars. The Mazda 3 is a compact car, whereas the BRZ is considered a sporty car. The Mazda 3 should be cheaper to own IMHO and still add a dose of excitement to your driving. The BRZ offers a little more in terms of performance, but ownership costs are higher too.

• 7 months ago

whichever moron. They are both bad cars eitherway

• 8 months ago

Better check out the insurance. Any kind of car that could be considered a "sports car" gets you a lot higher insurance rates, maybe to the point you can not afford it. IMHO the first car should be a 5-10 year old larger vehicle like a Fusion with the base engine. Your insurance rates will be lower and you will not feel as bad when you have your first accident.

• 8 months ago

Drive them both to see what fits you best. Talk to your insurance agent for the best rates for each car.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

If you cannot make a grown up decision and decide for yourself by sitting in them, test driving them, and doing research on them, including finding out the difference in insurance cost, then you're not ready to own a car.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.